Galápagos Hotels - Isabela
- Boutique Scalesia Lodge
Scalesia Galapagos Lodge is situated in the highlands of Isabela Island on the slopes of a volcano, about 20 minutes from the town of Puerto Villamil. The modern, luxurious, safari-style tent resort is in the middle of 16 a hectare (40 acre) property of a magical forest with a spectacular view of the coast of Isabela Island, the Pacific Ocean, and other Islands of Galapagos dotting the horizon.
In addition to lodging and tours on Isabela Island, we can arrange island hopping tours combining Isabela with Santa Cruz, Floreana and San Cristobal. We run all tour operations so we can guarantee the same standards of service on all the islands. We have more than 25 years of experience in the hotel business in remote areas of Ecuador and in operating tours in the Galapagos Islands, thus guaranteeing the best standards of service and a smooth and worry-free experience.
Accommodation is in luxury safari camp style tents with decks and panoramic forest views. The main lodge is a modern and minimalistic social area with a restaurant, different meeting areas, a conference room and wrap-around decks.
- 3 different social areas for relaxation and reading
- 16 beautiful and comfortable tents, 53 m2 (570 square foot).
- Tent 20m2 (215 sq. ft.), bathroom 10m2 (108 sq. ft.) and terrace 23m2 (248 sq. ft.)
- 4 Tents equipped with king size bed
- 12 Tents equipped with twin full size beds
- Hot-water tempered glass showers.
- The beautifully decorated and very comfortable tents will be set up in the middle of our forest and the Pacific Ocean, where you will find the peace and tranquility only Galapagos can offer you.
- Scalesia Lodge is a new concept of lodging in the Galapagos Islands, it has been designed to connect you with nature and allow you to explore and enjoy Galapagos at its best.
- Casa Marita
A beachfront boutique hotel in the heart of the Galapagos
“Paradise” is a description frequently used in tourism, even more so when it refers to beautiful island retreats.
Isabela is the largest and most captivating of the Galapagos islands. It houses a unique population of species endemic to the developing environments that set it apart from the archipelago.
A welcoming host to travelers, explorers, and the vibrant community of Puerto Villamil, the nature preserve of Isabela is also our home.
La Casa de Marita is a beautiful boutique hotel surrounded by lush vegetation, white sanded beaches, and the clear blue waters of the equatorial Pacific.
More than a comforting island retreat, La Casa de Marita is home where life is celebrated and the simple things, sublimed.
Yet, as ambitious or over-the-top as it may be, the term suits the island of Isabela very well.
It is the largest, least populated, and most captivating of the Galapagos islands. It is a nature preserve set apart from the rest of the archipelago. A unique, developing environment that houses populations of endemic species in fantastic landscapes.
It’s the scene of wonderful beach vacations surrounded by lush vegetation, white sand, and the clear blue waters of the Pacific. A great place for surfing, snorkeling, kayaking, trekking, bird-watching, or enjoying the sun.
Isabela is a welcoming host to explorers, travelers, and the vibrant community of Puerto Villamil. And it is also the island we call home.
La Casa de Marita began as a loving couple’s adventure. Housing their dreams and stories, it has grown into a beautiful boutique hotel in their found slice of paradise. A home where life is celebrated, and the simple things, sublimed.
- Spacious, with beautiful beachfront views and balconies. Our Master Ocean Rooms are right on the beach and near La Casa de Marita’s deck.
- At a few steps from the sea, they can accommodate up to 3 people in various bed configurations. Equipped standard with AC, WiFi, minibar, and La Casa de Marita’s unique décor.
- Iguana Crossing
Iguana Crossing Boutique Hotel is a beach front hotel in Galápagos Islands surrounded by endemic vegetation giving to guests a privileged accommodation for a memorable and relaxed stay. Decorated with genuine and exclusive materials of the Island, it approaches a harmonic atmosphere between nature and modernity. Named after the "iguana crossing" path, is the best place for the Galapagos tour and travel experience.
After an active day on Isabela Island guests can relax on the poolside terrace, enjoying a book or just laying upon a sunny sky and surrounded by spectacular Galapagos wildlife. We invite you to taste the best culinary of the Island and settle down at the ocean view bar.
Our friendly staff, almost all from the island, will make your stay as carefree as possible so you can just relax and enjoy.
Using sustainable ecological technology as a base, Boutique Hotel Iguana Crossing's installations have been meticulously designed using sustainable and ecological concepts, maintaining a perfect equilibrium with the environment and applying all of the modern technology we have today.
Our name derives from our strategic location next to the paths which the local Galapagos marine iguanas use to cross from the wetlands surrounding the Mangles and go toward the beach, creating an opportunity to observe this daily pilgrimage comfortably from the hotel. Boutique Hotel Iguana Crossing is the only "Eco-Hotel" in the Galapagos Islands and was constructed by local artisans using the best materials typical to the region.
We invite you to come and enjoy the impressive views of the beach just next to the pool, to relax after an excursion on the terrace or in the Jacuzzi, and to pass an unforgettable evening in the hotel bar. We would be happy to have you with us at Boutique Hotel Iguana Crossing, to live and share a unique and unforgettable experience along with all of the other travelers and visitors from all over the world.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm clock-radio
- Cable TV in the room
- Down comforters
- Large terry bath towels
- Hair dryer (resquested at frontdesk)
- In-room safes
- Some rooms have working desks
- Telephone with voice mail
A premier beachfront location with a pristine white sandy beach right outside our front doors.
Albemarle Hotel on Isabela Island in the Galapagos offers visitors a premier beachfront location in Puerto Villamil with a pristine white sandy beach right outside our front doors. Guests can explore the beautiful island while enjoying an exceptional level of efficient and friendly service at Albemarle Hotel.
Hotel Albemarle is been the hotel of choice for discerning travelers visiting the Galapagos Islands.
Towering palm trees line the waterfront outside the hotel, while marine iguanas roam free down by the waterfront. Our exceptional location offers a peaceful oasis here in paradise!
Hotel Albemarle offers guests a small, boutique hotel experience with convenient location right on the beach in the Galapagos Islands. A central courtyard with a pool, breakfast area, and multiple terraces to sit back and relax in a hammock or read a book are at your disposal as well. Come and experience the best of the Galapagos!
- Daily Buffet Breakfast Included
- A Fresh Water Swimming Pool
- Complimentary Wifi in Reception Area
- Unlimited Drinking Water Purified Onsite
- Air Conditioning and Hot Water in Every Room
- Safes in Every Room
- Multiple Sun Terraces and Lounge Areas
- Laundry Services
- Daily Front Desk Service with Tour Booking Guidance for Visits to Sierra Negra Volcano, Tintoreras, Los Tuneles and More
- 24 Hour Coffee, Selection of Teas and Hot Chocolate Available
- A selection of wine, soda and drinks for purchase, including craft beer made in the Galapagos Islands